The Resort Life—For Dogs!
DogsWorld is the premier destination for dog boarding in Jupiter, FL. Our high quality, full-service dog resort offers award-winning dog boarding in our multi-million-dollar canine hotel complete with large rooms and suites. Our luxury hotel services include memory foam beds, gourmet treats and a nightly tuck in service. Our furry guests will have access to all resort amenities, including our specially designed indoor and outdoor dog parks. It’s no mystery why DogsWorld has won the Best of Jupiter Award every year since 2016.
As part of our “Dog Lifestyle” philosophy, we understand you want peace of mind while away from your furry family member. All pets are monitored around the clock by professional and caring staff who treat your pets like family. Our canine guests enjoy the love, care and attention they deserve while you’re away.
Your dog’s perfect stay starts at only $32.95 per night.
Quality Cage Free Dog Boarding in Jupiter, FL
There are no cages or crates at DogsWorld– each guest has their own spacious dog hotel room or expansive suite to enjoy. Because we know how much dogs like to curl up with a buddy, dogs can share a room with other dogs from their house or close friends upon request. In addition, we provide the following to ensure your dog is happy and safe:
- The Wag Zone – a fully staffed, 7,000 square-foot dog park where dogs enjoy romping with other furry friends
- Expert and caring staff members who treat your pets like family
- Safe, clean, spacious, climate-controlled dog suites
- Large windows for natural sunlight and views of the outdoors
- Frequent human attention and wellness checks throughout your dog’s stay
- Daily housekeeping services to ensure a clean environment
- Strict health and vaccination policies to ensure the health of our guests
- Meals served twice daily (or as requested) and fresh, filtered water available at all times
- Luxury amenities like spa services, memory foam beds, gourmet treats, tuck-ins and one-on-one playtime
Exciting Activities for Every Dog
At DogsWorld we understand your pet is unique and that each dog prefers certain activities during the day. For some dogs this means high levels of physical activity and for others it may mean individual pampering play. Whether your dog stays in a standard room or a suite, we offer a number of additional activities and services to customize your dog’s vacation with us, including:
- Group Playtimes – Your dog can romp and run with other friends in supervised play in both our spacious indoor play areas and outside in The Wag Zone, our huge outdoor dog park.
- One-on-One Interaction Sessions – If your dog prefers human interaction, they’ll spend some quality time with one of our trained and loving staff members.
- Tuck-ins – Just like at home, dogs appreciate affection– especially before bedtime. After a long day of fun, tuck-ins are a wonderful way for us to let dogs know they’re loved.
- Gourmet Treats – Most dogs love an occasional treat and we know that your dog will love these treats. All natural and sustainably produced in North America.
- Amenities – Resort guests have access to all spa services for the ultimate pampered stay.
Spacious Indoor Play Areas—Safe, Clean and Fun for Your Dog
DogsWorld has almost 5,000 square feet of climate-controlled indoor play space for our dog guests. Multiple playrooms allow for different play groups to be separated based on size, temperament and play style. Our large indoor play area is modular and has a soft canine-friendly surface to ensure dogs can play to their hearts’ content while keeping paws and joints healthy. We have separate areas for puppy play and customized play groups. Of course, groups are always supervised by highly trained professionals.
The Wag Zone—Our Private Outdoor Park
Almost all dogs love being outside. They enjoy a natural setting, exploring all the sights, sounds, smells, and stimulation that nature provides. To ensure our furry guests enjoy time outdoors, we’ve built our own huge, naturally-landscaped, private dog park. The Wag Zone dog park spans over 7,000 square feet with real grass, trees, and rocks. It’s an entire world of safe and supervised outdoor fun for your best friend to enjoy!
My veterinarian recommended DogsWorld to board my two black labs and they provided my dogs with special treats and wonderful care! Now my dogs go to playgroup when I have appointments or errands to run and they have a blast instead of staying home and napping in their kennel.
See all of our dog boarding activitiesLEARN MORE
Luxury Dog Boarding Suites Available
Our guests can each stay in their own clean, comfortable room, or in our huge luxury suites on the second floor. These special suites provide an even more pampered experience:
- Extra quiet and peaceful quarters
- Raised bedding with memory foam mattresses
- High ceilings
- Unobstructed glass views
- Luxury suites can accommodate one pampered pooch or multiple dogs from the same family.
- Upon request, and at management’s discretion, dogs can share suites with friends from other households they’re particularly fond of.
Does your dog need more pampering or fun time? Be sure to include one of DogsWorld’s unique and engaging Special Activities Packages!
Services for Canine Guests with Special Needs
At DogsWorld Resort, we understand that each dog is unique and may require different pet boarding accommodations or care based on breed, age, personality, or special needs. Please discuss any special requests with us when you make your reservation and we’ll be happy to make your pet’s stay exceptional.
Rates and Memberships
Rates start as low as $32.95. Memberships are coming soon!
Guarantee and Cancellation Policy
If you need to change or cancel a holiday/vacation period reservation, you must notify us at least 14 days in advance to avoid any cancellation fees. Changes or cancellations to a non-holiday/vacation period reservation must be made three days in advance. We’re here in Jupiter FL to serve our dog boarding clients from all of Palm Beach and southern Martin Counties.