What are your check in and check out times?
Check-In: Pets can check-in during normal business hours Monday-Sunday. Check-Out: If a client picks their dog up by 12 pm on weekends, OR 10 am on weekdays there are no checkout charges. At 10:01 am on weekdays and 12:01 pm on weekends client incurs either:
- Another night of lodging if the dog(s) is/are not on an activity package
- An a la carte activity charge of $14.95 if on a package
- No charge if a Gold Package is chosen
At 3:01 pm on weekdays and 2:01 pm on weekends client incurs:
- Full activity charge except if Gold Package selected
At 3:01 pm on weekdays and 2:01 pm on weekends gold package clients incur
- Gold Late Check Out Fee ($24.95)
What should I bring?
What to bring:
- Please bag and label each food serving separately to ensure your pet stays on the same eating regimen as at home.
- Medicine-keep separately from their food and in original containers with labels
- Clothing with your scent
- 3 toys for their room
What NOT to bring:
- Bowls-we clean all our own twice daily
- Rawhide bones
- Large bags of food or containers (However, large, sealable plastic containers are fine to bring for stays 10 nights or longer)
- Worn down toys that can break apart or be ingested
- Favorite toys or “babies” (we would hate for anything to happen to your pup’s favorites)
- Large beds, every room is complete with bedding
What vaccinations are required?
All guests must have an updated Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, Bordetella and a negative fecal within the year. Rabies 1 year and 3 years are accepted. Distemper and Parvovirus can be a combination vaccination also known as DHPP or DHLPP. Pets requiring vaccination updates must have the vaccination(s) administered prior to date of service or check-in. Individual circumstances may be considered with written documentation from a veterinarian. Titers are accepted with proper documentation. For the safety of all our guests, if any of the required vaccinations have never been given or have lapsed in validity, they need to be administered at least 12 days prior to your pet’s stay.
- Must be at least 12 weeks old. *Except Voluntary Puppy Kindergarten clients, who can be as young as 8 weeks*
- Must be on a vaccination regimen.
- Must have a negative fecal.
- Must be on heartworm prevention after 6 months of age.
- Cannot be more than 4 weeks overdue on vaccinations
- New puppy clients must be spayed/ neutered at or before 9 months old.
- Must be on vet-approved flea and tick preventative
What is the protocol for parasites?
All pets will be checked thoroughly for fleas and ticks. If any are found, that pet will be treated immediately with a capstar, at the owner’s expense, before being allowed to enter the lodging area.
What age can my dog start coming for daycare or lodging?
- Your new baby can join in on all the fun at 8 weeks of age in our Voluntary Puppy Kindergarten (VPK). At 12 weeks, they can graduate to regular daycare, lodging, and training.
- VPK is the 3rd Saturday of each month, bring your puppies 8-20 weeks to attend a free 2-hour class.
Do you accept intact males or females?
All dogs 9 months or older must be spayed or neutered or we cannot accept them for group daycare. However, we offer an individual daycare program one-on-one with a caregiver that’s perfect for intact pets.
For lodging, if your dog is 9 months or older and is not spayed or neutered your dog will enjoy one-on-one play with a caregiver. We do not accept females in heat.
What is the deposits / cancellation policy?
DogsWorld requires a deposit of $50 per pet for each lodging stay. Customers who cancel within 14 days of their arrival date or do not show up for their reservation will forfeit this deposit. There is no penalty for cancelling or changing a reservation (subject to availability) as long as 14 days’ advance notice is provided. Non- refundable deposits can be put towards a future stay with us.
Is a reservation required for daycare or lodging?
Reservations are required for all services to ensure we have proper staffing to provide the safest and most fun place for your dog. There is a $10 walk in charge for anyone without a reservation.
When are you open?
- Monday through Friday 7:00AM-7:00PM
- Saturday 9:00AM-3:00PM
- Sunday 9:00AM-3:00PM
- Staff goes off duty at 7:00 PM and there is a $1.00 per minute charge for any pet left after 7:00 PM.
What are your peak holiday hours?
Unlike other pet care options, come rain or shine, 365 days a year, we always have staff here caring for our furry guests in our state-of-the-art, secure facility. However, during select holidays we give our front desk staff well-deserved time off to be with their families. Therefore our lobby is closed for the following holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. Hours the day before holidays may vary depending on the day of the week it lands on. Staff will be here during all holidays to run the daily schedule for the dogs, but we will not be open for daycare, pick up or drop off.
Can I come tour?
We are a completely open facility and welcome tours at any time, but it does interrupt daily operations so please call ahead to see the best time for that day. Also due to the high volume of guests during holidays and events we do not do tours then or the day before holidays.