- What are the Check In and Check Out Times
Check-In: Pets can check-in during normal business hours Monday-Sunday.Check-Out: If a client picks their dog up by 12 pm on weekends, OR 10 am on weekdays there are no checkout charges.At 10:01 am on weekdays and 12:01 pm on weekends client incurs either
- Another night of lodging if the dog(s) is/are not on an activity package
- An a la carte activity charge of $12.95 if on a package
- No charge if a gold package is chosen
At 3:01 pm on weekdays and 2:01 pm on weekends client incurs:
- Full activity charge
- No charge if a gold package is chosen
At 4:01 pm on weekdays and 3:01 pm on weekends gold package clients incur
- Gold Late Check Out Fee ($22)
- What should we bring from home?
Please bag and label each food serving separately to ensure your pet stays on the same eating regime as at home. If medications are necessary for your pet, we ask you keep them separately from their food. DogsWorld provides all of our guests with comfortable bedding in every room. We provide toys during playtimes and lots of love and attention. You are welcome to bring a machine washable bed and up to 3 toys. Please leave your bowls at home unless needed for medical reason (i.e slow feeder or a feeding stand)
- What vaccinations are required?
All of our guests must have an updated Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, Bordetella and a negative fecal within the year. Rabies 1 year and 3 years are accepted. Distemper and Parvovirus can be a combination vaccination also known as DHPP or DHLPP.Each guest must meet our vaccination standards before admittance. Pets requiring vaccination updates must have the vaccination(s) administered prior to date of service or check-in. Individual circumstances may be considered with written documentation from a veterinarian. Titers are accepted with proper documentation.
For the safety of all our guests, if any of the required vaccinations have never been given or have lapsed in validity, they need to be administered at least 12 days prior to your pet’s stay.If vaccinations will expire during a pet’s stay at DogsWorld, we reserve the right to update the vaccinations at the pet parent’s expense.
- What are the requirements for puppys?
- Must be at least 12 weeks old.
- Must be on a vaccination regimen.
- Must have a negative fecal.
- Must be on heartworm prevention after 6 months of age.
- Cannot be more than 4 weeks overdue on vaccinations
- New puppy clients must be spayed/ neutered at or before 9 months old.
- Current intact guest must pass a temperament test every time they come to have group play. This is due to the hormone levels always changing.
- What is the protocol for parasites?
All pets will be checked thoroughly for fleas and ticks. If any are found, that pet will be treated immediately with a capstar, at the owner’s expense, before being allowed to enter the lodging area.
- What age can my dog start coming for daycare or lodging?
Your new baby can join in on all the fun at 12 weeks of age. As long as on schedule four our vaccination protocol.
- Are intact male or female dogs accepted?
We accept intact dogs up to the age of 9 months old.
- What is the deposits / cancellation policy?
DogsWorld requires a deposit of $50 per pet for each lodging stay. Customers who cancel within 14 days of their arrival date or do not show up for their reservation will forfeit this deposit. There is no penalty for cancelling or changing a reservation (subject to availability) as long as 14 days’ advance notice is provided. Non-refundable deposits can be put towards a future stay with us.
- Is a reservation required for daycare or lodging?
Reservations are required for all services to ensure we have proper staffing to provide the safest and most fun place for your dog.
- What are the Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday from 7:00AM-7:00PM, Saturday 10:00AM-5:00PM, Sunday 10:00AM-4:00PM. Staff goes off duty at 7:00 PM and there is a $1.00 per minute charge for any pet left after 7:00 PM.